中英对照新年贺词

一帆风顺:
wish you every success

名列前茅:
always come first in examinations

鹏程万里:
have a bright future

风调雨顺:
timely wind and rain bring good harvest

国泰民安:
wish our country flourishes and people live in peace

生意兴隆:
wish your business success

大吉大利:
wish you good fortune and every success

龙马精神:
may you be as energetic as a dragon and a horse

恭喜发财:
may prosperity be with you

年年有余:
may you always get more than you wish for

新年新气象:
as the New Year begins, let us also start a new

万事如意:
hope everything goes your way

岁岁平安:
may you start safe and sound all year round

财源广进:
may a river of gold flow into your pocket

多福多寿!
Live long and proper!

祝财运亨通!
May many fortunes find their way to you!

愿你健康长寿!
I want to wish you longevity and health!

请多保重!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.

祝你今后获得更大成就。
Wishing you many future successes.
在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。

On this special day I send you New Year's greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.
祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。

I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.
愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福!

May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!
祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。

Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.
祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year.
祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。

With best wishes for a happy New Year!
谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。

I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.
祝贺佳节。

With the compliments of the season.
愿节日的愉快伴你一生。

May the season's joy fill you all the year round.
祝福您,新年快乐。

Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
请接受我节日的祝贺。

Please accept my season's greetings.
恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。

To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you.
恭祝健康、幸运,新年快乐。

Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.
愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。

May the joy and happiness around you today and always.
请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。

Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.
恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。

Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.
恭贺新禧,万事如意。

Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.
致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。

With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.
请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。

Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.
愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。

May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.
祝节日快乐,新年幸福。

Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year.
恭贺新年。

A happy New Year to you.
献上节日的问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年。

Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
给你我无尽的新的祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。

I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.
祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。

Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.
在此新年之际,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以节日的问候,并祝你们新年快乐、事业有成、家庭幸福。

On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness.
愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功!

May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success.

[本日志由 tangc 于 2011-01-30 10:38 PM 编辑]
文章来自: 转载
引用通告: 查看所有引用 | 我要引用此文章
Tags: 中英 新年 贺词
相关日志:
评论: 0 | 引用: 0 | 查看次数: 68
发表评论
昵 称:
密 码: 游客发言不需要密码.
内 容:
验证码: 验证码
选 项:
虽然发表评论不用注册,但是为了保护您的发言权,建议您注册帐号.
字数限制 1000 字 | UBB代码 开启 | [img]标签 关闭